Participant Registration Fees include:
- Access to All the Scientific Sessions, Poster and Exhibition Area
- Meeting Badge and Access to the Event Mobile App
- Meeting Coffees & Lunches (July 10th - 13th) *
- Get-Together (July 10th)
- Digital Certificate of Attendance
- Possibility of registration to the social events with an extra fee **
Accompanying Person Registration Fees include:
- Meeting Badge
- Hop On Hop Off Porto Tour
- Get-Together (July 10th)
- ISHR Meeting Dinner (July 12th/ Port Wine Cellars)
* Lunch and coffees only for the selected days on the registration form.
** Optional Services, can be ordered and paid at the registration form, only until June 26th 2023, if available.
All services should be requested at the online registration form.
Confirmation of registration will be sent upon payment confirmation. Until payment is confirmed, the registration will be on hold and won’t be considered. The secretariat will send a confirmation mentioning all the requested services by email, this document will be a valid hotel and registration voucher.
Skyros-Congressos will handle all the hotel accommodation requirements for ISHR 2023 participants. Accommodation should be booked at the registration form. The hotel rooms will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Skyros-Congressos will not be able to guarantee rooms after June 12th, 2023.
- Early departure/Late arrival – full payment will be requested, no refund of any amount already paid.
- In case of no-show, the hotel will automatically release the reservation and payment will be non-refundable.
Note: The city of Porto charges a Municipal Touristic Tax. This value isn't included in the prices of accommodation mentioned online and will be charged by the hotel at the end of your stay. The tax will be 2€ per person/ per night until a maximum of 7 nights.
All changes or cancellations must be addressed in writing to the secretariat Skyros Congressos by e-mail.
The following cancellation fees will be applied:
- Before May 11th 2023: full refund, deducted of an handling fee of €50.
- From May 12th to June 12th 2023: 50% refund. Hotel cancellations will be processed accordingly with the selected hotel.
- After June 12th 2023: no refund will be granted
All reimbursements will take place only after the meeting.
Registration changes will be accepted until July 3 rd , 2023 after and On Site will be charged 50€ per change.
Any change or cancellation must be informed in writing to Skyros-Congressos by email ISHR2023@skyros-congressos.com
During the registration process, if the invoice is to be issued on behalf of another entity, it must be indicated before you finish and pay your registration. Otherwise the invoice will be issued on behalf of the participant.
The on-site Secretariat will only issue receipts for services requested on site.
Receipt changes will only be allowed if requested during the period of 30 days after the issue of the first document and only before or after the Congress never onsite.
All certificates are digital and will be sent by e-mail, until 30 days after the event ending.
After this term Skyros-Congressos is not responsible for sending certificates.
Payment Method Details
For security reasons, the Secretariat will not accept payments in cash or personal checks.
Bank Transfer - payable to Skyros-Congressos, Lda
Details of payment: “ISHR / Participants Name”.
Participant’s name must be clearly stated as well as the services the amount refers to.
Copy of the payment must be sent to Skyros together with the registration form.
Please note that all bank fees / charges must be paid by the transmitter.
After June 12th, 2023 only credit card will be accepted.
- Account Name: SKYROS – Congressos, Lda.
- Bank: Millennium BCP
- IBAN: PT50003300004520701179705
- Swift: BCOMPTPL
Credit Card (Automatic Payment)
- Abstract Submission Deadline April 7th
- Author Notification May 15th
- Registration Early Bird Fee May 22nd