The criteria against which the scientific committee will decide acceptance/rejection of the abstract are outlined in the following check list. There will be no appeal of the scientific committee decision.
- The abstract is about a research study, practice development, innovative educational practices, service improvement or health policies related to ‘Best practice in nursing children and young people’.
- The abstract has maximum 150 words and it is written in English.
- The abstract title is short and clearly indicates the content of the presentation/poster.
- The text of the abstract is concise and coherent and the authors are explicitly clear what they are going to present.
- Abstracts of empirical studies outline the research process and the focus of the analysis.
- Abstracts reporting on the results of research studies should be structured: background, aims, methods, results, discussion and conclusions.
- Authors specify how the paper will contribute to the development of knowledge, practice and policy within the nursing of children & young people.